Become a member
The FTTH Council Europe is an industry organisation with a mission to accelerate the availability of fibre-based, ultra-high-speed access networks to consumers and businesses. The Council promotes this technology because it will deliver a flow of new services that enhance the quality of life, contribute to a better environment and increase economic competitiveness. The Council consists of 150 member companies.
We welcome any company, business entity, non-profit organisation, academic institution that is involved in the development, production, deployment, service, maintenance or analysis of FTTH networks or FTTH network components.
Our members benefit from:
- Exclusive access to detailed studies, market data and analyst reports
- Access to promotional material and presentations that prove the need for FTTH
- Unique networking opportunities
- Visibility as an exhibitor/sponsor at the prestigious FTTH Conference in Europe
- Visibility as a member on FTTH Council Europe publications (printed and online)
- Opportunities to participate in the working committees of the FTTH Council Europe
- Opportunity for high-level speakers from the FTTH Council Europe team at your company event
- Contribute to a positive positioning of FTTH on the European market
The annual membership fee for companies is 6,000 euros.
The membership fee for Academic Institutions and individuals is 600 euros.
The membership fee for Operator Member is 4,200 euros.
Join NOW and help create a brighter future.